Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Another month on

Gosh! I have made it this far and I feel like the world is my oyster. O K maybe a bit too over the top but I do feel as if the world is opening it's doors.
I have lost another 7 pounds this month,1 stone 7 pounds in total up to now and  I am just starting to feel it, clothes that I would normally wear are loose on me, people are starting to mention " you look good or different" I don't think that my weight loss is enough to mention but people know they are seeing something different in me. 
How I long to go into ANY shop and look at clothes with the knowledge that yes these would fit me. I am sure it may seem  that I am a materialistic clothes mad woman but I am just someone that has struggled for a good while with life and ate to comfort this, anyway just to have the option to go into any store and know that there would be a piece of clothing in my size is the most fantastic feeling for me.
WESTERN RHEUMATOLOGY who I am doing this sponsored diet for are holding a small two painting auction. 

1

These works are studies for a painting I finished recently.
 Num.1, Is the progressional process of painting a cherry in polychromos pencil. They have been painted on 300 lb weight cream Saunders Waterford paper which gives the subject a softer more natural appearance. 
Mounted on raised conservation approved white mount board. 
Size= 22.5 cm by 45.5 cm 
I have had these paintings mounted untrimmed to show originality.

2
Numb. 2, The finished article 
cherries in polychromos pencil. Painted on 300 lb weight cream Saunders Waterford paper which gives the subject a softer more natural appearance.      Mounted on raised conservation approved white mount board.
 Size =28cm by 26cm
I have had these paintings mounted untrimmed to show originality.

Interested in putting in a bid ? all for charity.
please send your bids to 
angela@artmayo.com
or go into contacts on my site and mail me.






No comments:

Post a Comment